Views:1938 Applications:524 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Head - Human Resource & Administration - Industrial Products/Manufacturing (10-15 yrs)
Key Job Responsibilities
- Development of Action Plans for all sets of employees. Drive & implement capability building intervention across levels & Bands.
- To drive entire Learning & development programs, development centres, succession planning. Drive a culture of appreciation by leveraging rewards & recognition programs.
HR Business Partnering
- To drive the complete Organization Development Intervention, Change Management & People Culture Management. To ensure effective communication around the rollout of the new processes and initiatives. Partnering with all Department Heads and catering to their business needs in term of in terms of Performance Management.
- Drive employee engagement activities, fun at workplace, survey administration, analysis, result sharing, action planning, implementation of action plan and reviews.
- Act as an interface between the Employees and the Management and sort out the grievances effectively, promote community and welfare developmental activities. Design and implement various processes to effectively assist employee issues and facilitate functional inter-departmental meetings.
- To conduct goal setting, goal audit, mid-year review, annual appraisal till increment implementation.
- Controlled end-to-end payroll as per the prescribed timelines / payroll cycles and the subsequent
Statutory & Legal Compliances:
- Ensure adherence to statutory compliances, Policies, and procedures as per the factory's norms and statutory provisions.