Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:1942 Applications:528 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Head - Human Resource (17-22 yrs)
The largest independent recordkeeping services partner, third-party administrator, and government and health savings facilitator in the United States. Our client is also one of the savings plan industry's leading providers of outsourced services. They deliver high-quality solutions for every segment of the retirement plan marketplace. Having their captive centre in India.
The Head of Human Resources is primarily concerned with providing strategic advice, guidance and leadership across the Organization on all aspects of the key risk areas of Human Resources. He/ she will be expected to lead the strategic development across the range of Human Resource areas working with all the business leaders, the key stakeholders and build solutions to enhance employee experience, provide talent advisory services to management while driving a meritocratic culture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement HR processes, procedures and best practices: will be required to develop & scale HR policies & Systems best suited for a growth oriented Organization. He/ She will strategize & align HR policies to business goals for enabling a performance driven culture.
- Function as a trusted advisor to business leaders, with the talent acquisition strategies across the organization. Determine recruitment needs, market conditions, improving on existing processes , design & manage employer branding strategies, including D&I initiatives.
- Work with leaders to design & roll out talent management practices to nurture high talents.
- Identify and analyze organization effectiveness opportunities and recommend initiatives that address global and regional opportunities based on business strategy.
- Form Collaborative relationships with Business Partners in order to execute talent strategies and efforts to support growth of the organization.
- Ensure an ongoing process to continuously enhance the knowledge and capability of key talent in order to enable these managers to effectively lead the organization toward achievement of strategic initiatives.
- Oversee the Performance Effectiveness Program that focuses employee's efforts on the achievement of business goals and attainment of requisite skills/competencies to sustain profitable growth.
- Head the strategic Compensation & Benefits portfolio- align the compensation & benefits policies with the global C&B policies according to local regulations.
- Ensuring HR Compliance in lieu with the legal- laws & regulations.
- Manage and maintain relationships in a growth oriented organizations- The individual should have the stature and credibility to command respect and acceptance and be able to deal with organizational complexity and matrixed structures (local & global) by being a strong influencer
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Post graduate in HR with 17+ years of experience.
- 7 or more years as a Head of HR for a global mid sized company.
- Business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis.
- Demonstrated strengths in communication management, business partnership and collaboration.
- Experience assessing management and executive level talent.
- Experience working in an environment of high innovation and ownership requiring strong multi-tasking abilities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.