Recruitment Head at Sunrise HR Solutions
Views:1447 Applications:427 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Head - HR/People Culture - Recruitment Firm (7-14 yrs)
Head - HR - People Culture - Recruitment Firm
What we'd like to see in our Ideal candidate :
- 3-5+ years of HR Generalist / People Ops experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; bonus points for start-up experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of employment legislation and compliance requirements, HR policies and best practices.
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing HR policies and programs.
- Demonstrated experience coaching and advising management in an HR capacity.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills; demonstrated influence and diplomacy at all levels.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic, positive, friendly and a great sense of humour.
Role Responsibilities :
- Reinforcing organizational values.
- Ensuring that organizational ethics are defined, understood and practiced.
- Enabling two-way communications and feedback channels.
- Defining roles, responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Providing continuous learning and training.
- Sustaining reward and recognition systems.
- Encouraging empowerment and teams.
- Recognizing and solving individual and organizational problems and issues.
HR Management :
Identify, develop and implement key HR initiatives that will substantially enhance the success of our business, including :
- Recruiting and Onboarding : Manage full-cycle recruitment, from identifying and addressing talent requirements to onboarding new hires, always looking to further improve the candidate journey.
- Training and Development : Work with managers to identify training requirements and design development opportunities to enable all team members to grow in their roles and careers.
- Employee Relations : Provide proactive employee relations to employees at all levels of the organization from c-suite to independent contractors, including acting as a trusted HR advisor to management in order to build and maintain a high performing and engaged team.
- HR Administration : Responsible for compensation management, vacation tracking, administration of benefits, record keeping and maintenance of team member files and other related documents.
- Programs, Policies and Processes: Develop, administer and revise HR policies and programs based on a solid understanding of employment standards and laws.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve our team member experience. Assess current programs and propose innovative ways to improve existing ones.
- Monitor and track team member engagement through our pulse survey platform, developing ways to increase scores if necessary.
- Plan and organize the company's internal events and social calendar (off-sites, team building events, in-office events, Hackathons, lunch - n learns, sporting events, holiday party, etc.); manage and administer the company's culture/events budget.