Consultant at Michael Page
Views:2937 Applications:362 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Head - HR/IR/Admin - Chemicals/Manufacturing/Automotive/FMCG (10-18 yrs)
Head- HR, IR, Admin - Chemicals/Manufacturing/Automotive/FMCG
About Client :
Our client is the world's leading chemical producer and is looking to hire the Head- HR, IR, Admin . The role is based in Chennai and reports to the Managing Director.
Your roles and responsibilities will be as follows :
- Creating the overall HR Strategy in line with the business plans and executing on all aspects of HR w.r.t Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, Organization Design, Talent Management, and Industrial Relations.
- Partner actively with business heads and their one/two downs to understand ongoing HR needs, anticipate and provide timely solutions on people matters.
- Manage all plant locations, oversee the Industrial Relations, and manage Union discussions with all bodies
- Planning, directing, and coordinating Human Resource Management activities of the organization to maximize its strategic and ensuring that human resource goals are aligned with the business goals and HR initiatives and programs within the set HR budgets
- Ensuring proactive HR function (employee relations, employee compensation, HR policies) and the successful operation of the plant by liaising with all external authorities to ensure company-wide legal & statutory compliance on all matters related to employment laws
As a successful candidate :
- You come with 10-18 years of hands-on experience as an HRBP/HR Generalist with heavy experience in HR business partnering and exposure to Unions and IR
- You have a full-time MBA in HR/ MSW with Industrial relations from a reputed business school and come with strong manufacturing experience.
- Candidates with manufacturing/chemicals/automotive/FMCG industry experience will be preferred
- You have strong technical knowledge and a professional understanding of labour laws and statutory compliances.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.