Principal Consultant at Kayzen Group
Views:4641 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Head HR - HR Business Partner - Shared Services Centre - Bank Captive - XLRI/TISS/SIMB (15-20 yrs)
We have been retained by one of the Premier Banking Global In-House Captive to identify a Lead for HR Operation team
Location is Chennai.
Role Title: Head HR - SSC HR Business Partner
Role Grade: Senior Vice President (SVP)
Reports to: (Primary) HEAD, HR Operation (Secondary) Global Head, Business HR
- Manage, coach and develop the team of HR Business Partners aligned to individual business/function across all Group countries and time zones.
- Manage people processes (resourcing, performance, talent, reward and succession) ensuring levels of performance and capabilities meet current and future business requirements.
- Build effective working relationships with relevant HR colleagues across the footprint to ensure high performance and consistent delivery of the relevant business people agendas.
- Lead /partner on designated Business HR initiatives representing HR Operations.
- Drive and enable sustainable business performance through partnering with Global Head, Business HR on the delivery of global projects across the HR Operation.
- Support the continuous review of relevant operating models for alignment to the overall business strategy, using all available data and tools to assess effectiveness and demonstrate pro activity in surfacing and securing resolution to points of misalignment.
- Proactively form credible relationships to influence relevant decision-making when covering for leave of other Business Partners
- Attend and participate in Business HR, Global HRBP regular meetings.
- Engage with, coach, develop and support Business Partners in configuring and deploying people policies, products and processes to drive engagement and business performance.
- Lead on /partner on Business HR initiatives and act as a change agent and key enabler in helping to drive global initiatives with HR Operations stakeholders and wider teams.
- Be responsible for driving and coordinating ad hoc projects and deliverables as they relate to the Business/HRSSC people agenda.
- Drive global performance and measurement requirements to support business deliverables.
- Ensure effective management of operational risks within the role remit and compliance with applicable internal policies, and external laws and regulation.
- Develop and deliver the HR strategy for supporting B1-3 new joiners and leavers.
People and Talent :
- Lead by example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations for the team and work in collaboration with relevant stakeholders, including risk and control partners.
- Employ, engage and retain high quality people.
- Develop and embed a high performance culture with specific focus on capability, effectiveness and productivity.
- Develop talent to ensure a high quality succession pipeline at all levels and sponsor ongoing development activities that focus on the identified high performing and high potential individuals within the businesses.
- Focus on inter-region and global talent opportunities and pipelines.
- Manage risks and exceptions with the most senior population (typically all Band 3 and above), recruitment and on-boarding decisions within authorities and as part of the standard process.
- Lead a team through effective leadership, coaching and engagement.
- Set and monitor job descriptions and objectives for direct reports and provide feedback and reward in line with their performance against those responsibilities and objectives.
- Understand the risk and control environment in HR's area of responsibility and drive rectification as required.
- Understand and help manage the people-related risk profile of the HRSSC including credit, operational and reputational risk, to Group Standards.
- Provide oversight of complex ER issues involving senior people, significant litigation, and high profile or broad business issues.
- Support the effective implementation of Risk Management framework within the role remit.
- Ensure effective processes are in place to identify, manage, monitor and report risk.
- Embed the Group's values and code of conduct as it relates to the role remit to ensure that adherence with the highest standards of ethics, and compliance with relevant policies, processes and regulations among employees form part of the culture.
- Engage with relevant audit report findings across the HRSSC and ensure feedback is acted upon.
- Global Head, Business HR
- Global HRBPs
- Regional HR Heads, Regional HRBPs, HR Product owners and Specialists
- Function Heads and partners in Risk, Legal & Compliance, Finance and GTO
- Embed Here for good and the Group's brand and values within the role's remit
- Work effectively across the Group, using values behaviours to drive overall business growth
- sharing of knowledge and best practices
Knowledge, Skills And Experience:
Qualification MBA from reputed institute like XLRI /TISC /SIMB preferred
Experience : 15- 20 years
- Significant experience of being an HR Business Partner at a regional or global level in a complex group
- Financial services knowledge preferred
- Proven experience of designing and delivering an HR agenda in line with Business and People priorities
- Knowledge of change management and driving organisational effectiveness
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of various HR products and how to implement them globally
- Understanding and practical experience of managing high complexity employee relations/change management activities e.g. restructuring, M&A, managing redundancies
- Knowledge of the latest HR trends, best practices and how to successfully apply them
- Previous experience of managing teams
- Ability to use knowledge, communication and relationship skills to positively influence key business decisions within and outside role remit
- Ability to manage complex situations and identifying solutions that support the business and the organisation
- Ability to form effective relationships with key stakeholders and to build credibility with senior leaders
- Ability to stand up for what is right, in the face of adversity
- Excellent communication : clear oral and written skills; effective questioning and active listening
- Advanced facilitation skills at an individual and team levels
- Significant coaching at an individual and leadership level
- Gains followership and commitment through confident and courageous influencing
- Ability to lead and engage a high performing team as well as performance manage
- Very strong leadership skills, particularly collaborative approach
- Excellent stakeholder management skills; comfort with dealing at top team level internally and externally and ability to challenge where deemed necessary
- International experience and high cultural sensitivity
- Excellence in written and verbal communication
- Convincing social skills, endurance, personal perseverance, strong self motivation, entrepreneurial, team player
Should you have the relevant qualifications mandated above and are interested and feel free to give Deepti of KayZenGroup a call on +91 9825312023
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.