Director at Opportunity Yours
Views:3705 Applications:681 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:659
Head - HR Generalist - Media (10-20 yrs)
- Opening for Head HR - Generalist Profile for Large Media Production Company
- Provide HR Policy guidance and interpretation and facilitate employee engagement processes across locations. Pro-actively gather business needs and communicate the same to other HR sub-functions so that results can be delivered on time.
- You will have a Mater's degree in HR, Business Administration, Organisational Psychology, or related Master's degree ideally with a relevant postgraduate qualification and professional certification in HR and 10- 15 years of relevant work experience.
- You will be tech savvy, commercial with a strong understanding of the Production Business
- You will be keen to learn, highly creative and unique in your approach to implementing HR strategies
- Experience working in a fast growing, ambiguous and constantly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to drive human resource strategies and programs in complex environments at the most senior levels of an organisation.
- Experience of developing and implementing a talent management strategy to raise the bar and upgrade capability.
- Ability to set a vision and proven experience of execution.
- Work closely with the TA team to develop and deliver improved solutions for recruiting.
- Represent the full spectrum of Human Resources function to the business and act as SPOC for all their needs.
- Assist in conceptualization and implementation of people management initiatives and policies to support overall business strategy.