Director at Opportunity Yours
Views:5459 Applications:715 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:659
Head - HR Generalist - Media (10-20 yrs)
- Opening for Head HR - Generalist Profile for Large Media Production Company
- Provide HR Policy guidance and interpretation and facilitate employee engagement processes across locations. Pro-actively gather business needs and communicate the same to other HR sub-functions so that results can be delivered on time.
- You will have a Mater's degree in HR, Business Administration, Organisational Psychology, or related Master's degree ideally with a relevant postgraduate qualification and professional certification in HR and 10- 15 years of relevant work experience.
- You will be tech savvy, commercial with a strong understanding of the Production Business
- You will be keen to learn, highly creative and unique in your approach to implementing HR strategies
- Experience working in a fast growing, ambiguous and constantly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to drive human resource strategies and programs in complex environments at the most senior levels of an organisation.
- Experience of developing and implementing a talent management strategy to raise the bar and upgrade capability.
- Ability to set a vision and proven experience of execution.
- Work closely with the TA team to develop and deliver improved solutions for recruiting.
- Represent the full spectrum of Human Resources function to the business and act as SPOC for all their needs.
- Assist in conceptualization and implementation of people management initiatives and policies to support overall business strategy.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.