CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:749 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Head - HR Business Partner - Service/Hotel Industry (10-15 yrs)
Head HRBP - Service/Hotel Industry
Job Responsibilities :
- Heading the entire life cycle management of employees.
- Drive the Performance Management across the business unit.
- Work with business stakeholders to evaluate and analyze talent performance and potential.
- Proactively work on retention risk of key employees.
- Leading employee engagement initiatives in the form of HR Skips, one-on-one discussions, and pulse checks
- Ensuring quick resolution of employee grievances by interfacing between Business, HR and Coe Team.
- Interacting with senior business stakeholders.
- Work closely with business stakeholder/ leadership to drive HR interventions initiates
- Demonstrate commercial acumen and understanding of the business/function and ability to balance it with HR priorities/initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.