Managing Director at Adler Talent Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:346 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Head - HR Business Partner - Real Estate (12-16 yrs)
Head - HR Business Partner
Job Description :
- Establish and maintain appropriate HR policies and systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR development.
- Responsible for overseeing the hiring/talent acquisition and retaining staff, Induction for new employees, compensation and benefits administration, performance reviews, employee relations and supervise Unit HRs.
- Lead the development and execution of the Human Resources strategic plan and initiatives to support business strategies.
- Monitor common processes and day-to-day operations of Human Resources, including both corporate Human Resources functions and Human Resources support for unit (Plants) employees.
- Design and execute complete training & development framework and identify gaps in internal training programs from time to time that meets the needs of management and employees in the head office as well as at plant level.
- Plan and direct for the training of employee including senior managers;
- Identify the training needs of employees at all levels for upgrading their skills
- Coordinate with external/internal trainers and resources for training and development activities.
- Plan & review training calendars and schedules from time to time.
- Constant feedback through employee satisfaction surveys.
- Monitor complete Performance Management System (PMS) of the organization.
- Plan for employees performance appraisal.
- Develop tools for appraisal, job evaluation, and development.
- Review PMS either monthly, quarterly or half annually.
- Liaison with other functional/departmental head so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development. Ensure that they are fully informed of HR objectives, purpose, and achievements.
- Work with executive leadership to develop effective internal communications (between and among management and employees).
- Lead or oversee teams working with HR on various initiatives at HO as well as at plant level to ensure;
- All HR activities meet with and integrate with the organizational requirement.
- Organizational capability and effectiveness
- Quality management, health & safety, and legal requirement.
- Provide HR advice and counsel to Directors on HR issues and Implementation Strategies.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and also various labor laws applicable on the industry.
- Lead or oversee support to the senior management team related to executive compensation and benefits and company-wide talent management/succession planning.
- Monitor administration, safety, and security activities throughout the organization (HO as well as at plant level).
- Develop and Maintain a healthy relation with Govt. and Non-Govt. Organizations for better and fast functioning of the organization.