Recruiter at Winfort Services
Views:743 Applications:308 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - HR Business Partner - BFS (6-10 yrs)
Head - HR- Business Support (Individual Contributor)
The HRBP Role provides HR leadership support that sets the tone for site people matters/initiatives. Responsible to influence the site HR agenda, partnering with relevant HR Function and Business stakeholders, development of People Plans, aligned to business strategies and HR priorities, informed by market dynamics and ensuring a compelling employee experience.
As the senior HR resource at the site, the role holder shall be involved engaging with relevant external stakeholders, including Regulators, to enable Entity Governance and the Organization Brand proposition, in cyclical work pieces such as Annual Reporting and short term initiatives and expected to possess some knowledge of financial budgeting, strategic planning, communication, and people management processes in the context of the centre they are located in.
In addition, the role holder supports the implementation of global strategy and governance and control framework within the centre remit including but not limited to:
- Planning and execution of HR products/services with emphasis on aligning products and services to Group People Priorities with minimal supervision
- Work with site leadership to drive the concerted people agenda
- Statutory & Internal Compliance, ensure adherence to both internal compliance and external regulatory requirements
- Payroll Tasks and Responsibilities, assist the Senior Payroll role holder in the management and ongoing delivery of the complex and high volume payroll, ensuring that the centre meets all their local country legislative responsibilities
- Support the management of employee life cycle by understanding requirements and execute solutions as appropriate enhancing Business/Function client relationship
- Vendor Management, by establishing governance for managing third party suppliers and processes, with assessment and adequate mitigation of risk.
- Other Administrative Activities, participate and support in HR planning activities which may include financial, technological and resource planning