Senior HR Recruiter at Skillventory
Views:1179 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Head - High Value Underwriting - Banking (15-20 yrs)
Brief Background of the Job:
- Responsible for High Value underwriting for Retail, Rural & MFI, SBB, SCF and CV/CE.
- Responsible for underwriting of CV/CE business through line team of NCM, RCMs and Area Credit Managers.
- Managing Due Diligence of new origination of portfolio buyout under Securitization (DA & PTC).
- Recommending High value proposals to Head underwriting & various sanctioning committees.
- Ensuring adherence to regulatory, Policy and Compliance norms.
- Monitoring of Legal Audit & Re legal Audit for retail Underwriting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Underwriting of High Value cases under Retail, Rural, MFI, SCF, and CV/CE.
- Appraising and recommending high value cases to respective Sanctioning Authorities/ Committees.
- Conducting Due Diligence of new securitization pool across MFI, LAP, HL & CV/CE and on-sight verification.
- Responsibility of adherence to Compliance, Regulatory & Policy Norms.
- Ensuring the right mix of portfolio size and quality, proper credit underwriting in order to control delinquencies and losses.
- Ensuring Compliance of regulatory compliances and internal policies / internal guidelines in underwriting process.
- Driving key Deliverables on Turnaround time & Approval rates across products.
- Handling various Audit including RBI Audit, Statutory Audit, Internal & Concurrent Audit.
- Submitting timely control returns for all High value cases decisioned.
- Credit Risk Monitoring for High value portfolio.
- Manpower planning for entire retail underwriting and Manage Hiring, Training & Monitoring performance of Direct Reporting Team across CV/CE, Securitization & Central Office Team.
- Annual review of high value Loan against Property Cases as defined in policy.
- Liaising with NSMs/ Business heads to ensure smooth functioning of high value process across locations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.