Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1108 Applications:315 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Head - Growth Strategy - HealthTech (4-10 yrs)
Head - Growth Strategy
Role Summary : We are looking for a self-driven professional to play a key role in defining the strategic direction and growth priorities for the Group's healthcare and technology interests, along with the leadership team.
Key Job Responsibilities :
- For the Group's healthcare and technology interests
- Define strategic direction for accelerated scale up and maximize value creation
- Identify new growth levers and opportunities
- Expansion (in India and abroad)
- New product-service lines / spin offs
- Explore and propose new business models based on market study and feasibility analysis
- Drive and manage strategic partnerships at an enterprise level
- Keep abreast with competitive landscape and regularly update key leadership about their implications for the company.
Pre-requisites for consideration of candidature :
- MBA from a top tier institute
- Min. to 4 to 5 years of experience combining top tier Consulting experience coupled with Industry experience in Healthcare Services / Health-tech / Technology
- Functional expertise in Business Strategy / New Market Entry / M&A and Strategic Partnerships / Fund raise.
Functional Knowledge, Skills & Experience :
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- High analytical and problem-solving skills
- High EQ, should be able to work with stakeholders across all levels of the company
- Good networking skills
- Leadership presence