Senior Consultant at The First Meridian
Views:261 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Head - Growth Marketing - Growing Startup (6-10 yrs)
One of our growing startup B2B client is hiring for Head Growth Marketing role. This company's vision is to bring a digital change in the Unorganized Manufacturing landscape of India. Currently they have network of 1000+ Manufacturers and help them serving to a Network of 80,000+ Retailers across India, digitally.
- Part of the business growth team. Formulate the marketing strategy as per the business goals
- Formulating & Executing the campaigns around retailers and manufacturers
- Highly Analytical and hands on with tools like Appsflyer/Singular/Clevertap/Webengage, able to understand the behavior and tweak the funnel for maximum efficiency
- Utilizing all the modes of communication i.e. product, social media, offline modes, etc. to the fullest extent.
- Making sure that the entire communication across the stakeholders is adhering to the brand voice
- Keeping track of awareness & engagement metrics at all times.
- Engaging with other teams like Distribution & Sales teams, customer support teams to know the communication requirements
- Conducting customer visits and user research as a regular practice and sharing insights
- Defining processes for the functioning of the entire marketing team. Defining the process of flow of information both internally and externally (Inter-team communication)
- Will be Responsible for CAC/Cost of Retention of Factories and their customers (Retailers)
- Experience: 6-7 Years of experience in building and leading a scaled Marketing Function in Product/tech-b2b Company
- Preferred Domain exposure: Any experience in working in VC backed start-ups, internet/tech companies, retail companies
- Communication Skills: You excel at communication and story-telling skills with the right set of knowledge to execute the same, which ultimately will enhance the impact of your communication and the brand voice
- Ability to compromise with work-life balance for the initial few years until the brand reaches a stable position