Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1317 Applications:535 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Head - Growth Marketing - eCommerce (7-15 yrs)
Marketing and Operations:
- Use a data-driven approach to manager remarketing campaigns to a) convert free users o (300Mn+) to paid subscribers and b) drive engagement and retention.
- Define drip campaigns which take an omnichannel view of product features (internal ad-tech), CRM and off-platform channels (programmatic, FB and partners/affiliates).
- In-depth understanding & hands-on experience in running ads across Google, Facebook & mobile affiliates to acquire new users with special focus on mobile marketing for app install campaigns.
- Strong understanding of remarketing campaigns to re-engage with users using platforms like Google, Facebook, Criteo, etc.
- Sharp data led approach to maximizing output (scale of conversions) and efficiency (eCPS).
- Day-to-day campaign management and execution tactics based on performance to maximize return on ad spend.
- Develop, implement, and refine retention marketing strategy to drive cross-sell/upsell and improve DAU, WAU, MAU.
- Build an experimentation framework and conduct A/B experiments with clear success/failure metrics to improve funnel effectiveness and also feed back into product what consumer journey influencing experiments can be turned into product features to broaden the funnels.
- Own and build a strong unit for creative/copy testing, audience segmentation, ad placements, retargeting and new channels to maximize full-funnel performance.
Creatives & Content:
- Define an effective communication personalisation strategy basis user behaviour on platform and deploy recency, frequency and monetary value based optimisations.
- Brainstorming new ways of segmenting potential customers and means of communication, leading into quick-test pilots (what works/what doesn't) for increased relevant user-traffic. Prepare and align communication brief for creative adapt/deployment.
- Partnering with the creative teams to advise on compelling ad copies (Images & content) for various mediums and channels, developing test ideas, and managing a/b testing
- Ensuring the ad content is fresh, relevant, and updated in an ever-changing, competitive online advertising landscape.
- Measuring and reporting performance of growth marketing campaigns at a cohort level and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs).
WHAT TO BRING
- 7+ years of experience in digital marketing and/or product growth.
- Deep understanding of mar-tech a must.
- Prior experience with sharp PPC and omnichannel marketing a preference.
- Candidates with prior experience with content-led marketing would be better equipped to succeed.
- Prior experience in driving digital and growth marketing with 5Mn+ MAU mobile users.
- At least 2+ years of experience in working on Mobile App led revenue retention and remarketing campaigns at scale (1Mn+ monthly transacting users).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.