Business Head at First Meridian
Views:1632 Applications:543 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:131
Head - Growth Marketing (8-12 yrs)
Working directly with the CEO, this role will own the flow of customers, focusing on brand awareness, customer acquisition, engagement, retention, and referral. You will work cross-functionally with engineering, design, analytics, product management, operations, and marketing to design and execute growth initiatives.
1. Communication / Positioning Strategies
a. Testing different kinds of campaigns, brand communication strategies, promotions, discounts and offers to understand what is working and what isn- t, and iterating to optimize it
2. Performance Marketing Strategies
a. Identifying avenues and channels where the performance is good and bad, using data to understand why, experimenting with the positioning, audiences, communication to achieve desired Traffic & CAC
a. Improving the customer journey, product and offering in order to achieve the desired Conversion rates. A/B Testing to see what products to push out first, how to structure the journey
a. How to keep the existing customers and community engaged and retained through various incentives, promotions and offers
a. Identifying different channels to sell on and different target groups to approach in order to achieve revenue targets
Our Ideal Colleague will
- Be comfortable being thrown into largely ambiguous environments, love figuring things out and be energized by new challenges
- Be curious, analytical and scientific - evaluate challenges through data and feel an experiment must have measurable results to be worthwhile
- Have a need for speed - As a young brand we crave results as quickly as possible and prefer to improve iteratively as opposed to placing big, long-term bets.
- Have excellent communication and people management skills - You need to consistently generate a buy-in on your initiatives and ensure coordination across teams
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- 8-12 years of experience in the ecommerce / online space and 5-8 years in a senior growth and marketing role of growing a digital first brand from scratch
- Deep understanding and expertise in digital marketing i.e in Ad words, GDN, Facebook advertising, Instagram advertising, YouTube advertising, affiliate marketing, retargeting networks, web tracking and attribution
- Expertise in working with performance marketing tools such as Google Analytics, MailChimp, Hootsuite, Hubspot and/or their equivalent
- Strong analytical mindset and belief in data driven decision making.
- Design UX/UI knowledge (through courses, degrees, work experience or just tinkering)
- An MBA or substantial experience in entrepreneurship - Understanding the intricacies of building a business