Talent Analyst Acquisition at Zyoin
Views:623 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Head - Growth - Internet/Online (7-18 yrs)
Head Of Growth
Responsibilities of the Head of Growth:
- Strategy; build and communicate a comprehensive growth marketing plan to help the business achieve its revenue goals.
- Management; lead, develop and inspire a team of growth marketers.
- Research; analyse our current acquisition and retention strategies, research competitors and talk to our customers to help inform your strategy.
- Customer Acquisition; take ownership for our customer acquisition channels - paid ads, display ads, SEO, affiliate marketing and influencer marketing.
- Customer Conversion; own and improve how we convert our prospects into customers. Working closely with sales and the UX/UI team, you'll identify, test and roll out improvements with a focus on messaging, pricing and UX.
- Customer Retention; ensure our customers get to their 'AHA' moment quicker, churn is kept low and LTV is increased.
- Stakeholder Management; work with a variety of stakeholders across sales, finance, marketing, development, operations and customer success to make sure plans and projects are communicated accordingly.
- Analysis; use GA, Google Tag Manager and Mixpanel to measure and improve CAC, MRR and LTV.
Head of Growth Requirements:
- Leadership experience in a growth marketing role, or someone who's been solely responsible for growth at their company and now looking for their first managerial role.
- Experience of working for a B2C
- Demonstrable experience of influencing growth.
- A data first approach.
- Advanced user of analytics tools - Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Mixpanel.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with diverse teams.
- Degree educated.