Business Head at Xpert Conexions
Views:689 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Head - Growth - Gaming (7-20 yrs)
As the Head of Marketing, you will work directly with the VP of Marketing (Growth & Retention) and be responsible for developing and implementing our entire marketing strategy. You will consistently execute, learn, and iterate result-oriented marketing campaigns to ensure successful acquisition, retention, and optimum utilization of all resources. Leading a team of marketing specialists, you will work with senior leadership across functions and ensure we achieve industry-leading revenue and budget targets consistently.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase acquisition and retention.
- Set immediate and long-term goals for internal teams.
- Create aggressive monthly and quarterly acquisition and retention plans and lead the team to meet them.
- Lead the Marketing team and elevate its level to a skillful, efficient, industry-leading unit.
- Track the effectiveness of ongoing campaigns through regular reporting that includes details of customer behavior, usage, and spend.
- Analyze the customer journey and identify key touchpoints in the customer's interaction to optimize customer activation and retention.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics.
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth.
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events.
- Conduct thorough competitive analysis to stay informed and ahead of the competition.
- Demonstrable experience in a senior role leading both acquisition and retention, as well as designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns.
- Thorough knowledge of SEM, Facebook, and Affiliates management marketing analytics along with the knowledge of remarketing, retention, and CRM tools like CleverTap, Web-engage, etc.
- Lead product marketing, be able to come up with hypotheses to try new features, run experiments, and conclude A/B tests.
- Advanced leadership skills and proven expertise in elevating team members to a high level of performance.
- Advanced Excel skills, and knowledge of SQL and tableau is preferable.
- Ability to creatively solve business problems through strategic and innovative approaches.
- Ability to work with various teams in a complex environment, ensuring timely delivery of multiple projects.
- Highly analytical with the ability to collate, analyze, and present data and drive clear insights into decisions that improve KPIs.
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with senior management, company divisions, and partners.
- Ideally, should have gaming or e-commerce industry experience.