Lead Consultant at Executive Tracks Associates Pvt. Ltd.
Views:7178 Applications:274 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:267
Head - Group Treasury (20-28 yrs)
- Must have criteria: 20+ years of experience in a large Indian business house.
- Manufacturing industry experience is must.
- Must have raised funds thru debt/ loans etc
- We are looking for a Head of Treasury for a large conglomerate having diversified businesses in India and various countries overseas. The group has client across all the continents.
- Though, group is cash rich still they are on expansion and acquisition spree overseas. Hence, they are looking for an excellent person to manage their treasury function at Group level. The person shall be reporting to Group Chief Financial Officer.
- Appending below a gist of the profile for your kind perusal.
- Oversee cash management banking and financial institution relationships.
- Negotiate bank and service fees. Supervise daily borrowing.
- Capital, Funding and Liquidity strategies
- To plan the future fund requirements of the company, and prepare roadmap as to how the same will be met.
- Transfer pricing
- Surplus fund management
- Identify business opportunities & do the end to end feasibility study
- Conceptualizing, feasibility, Initiation Pre & Post M & A, Compliance
- Manage relations with FIIs, hedge funds, and investors
- Due Diligence process, business valuations, business presentation for investors
- Prepare & present various MIS reports to the Management
- Excellent communication & presentation skills Analytical and problem solving skills
- Should be detail oriented Ability to analyze, understand and explain financial statements, capital markets and investor interest is essential
- He or she should also be a constant learner
- Proactive, flexible and with team management skills
If keen to explore the opportunity, please do let us have your updated profile with current CTC and a suitable time to talk to you.