Head/GM/Director - Legal & Compliance - FinTech (10-20 yrs)
Looking forward to fulfilling the profile of Head of of Legal & Compliance for one of our leading eCommerce/ fintech clients.
Key responsibilities for the role :
Leading the legal and compliance post acquisition integration stream.
- Identifying legal issues and risks that may affect the business (and ensuring that the business leadership is properly advised concerning those issues).
- Providing legal guidance relating to the formulation and implementation of strategies and policies.
- Mitigating compliance risks, implementing the legal and regulatory risk compliance program and to ensure that the business in complies with local and international payments legislation and regulation.
- Centralising the legal and compliance function and responsibilities that are deriving out of acquisitions.
- Providing legal and compliance knowledge for any M&A opportunities.
- Being the - go to- person for the CEO, Senior Management layer and external agencies/ stake holders/ clients etc.
- Responsible for contact with regulators and our external partners, such as banks and super merchants.
- Lead all the litigation across the organisation
- Lead the corporate law across the organisation.
Qualification: Law Graduate from a reputed law school.
Minimum Post Qualification Experience - 10-15 years
Work Location : Gurgaon (PAN India role)
Should your profile match our requirements, please apply ASAP.