Recruitment Manager at Merrin & Associates
Views:693 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - Global Sourcing & Screening - BPO/IT/ITeS (20-30 yrs)
Job Key Tasks & Responsibilities :
- Support a diverse and inclusive culture and workforce, and ensure compliance with country laws, regulations and company policies.
- Create the sourcing strategy and execution plans for securing top quality talent for the organization. Manage proactive resourcing and pipeline building for current and future hiring needs and key roles.
- Lead, mentor and develop the Sourcing and Screening team.
- Accountable for delivery of talent across Regions in partnership with Regional TA heads.
- Set guidelines including designing of processes, reporting and metrics, and performance SLAs.
- Focus on establishing talent market expertise including comprehensive view of the industry trends and competitors; provide expertise in market insights, talent landscape, and an understanding of talent needs.
- Consultative partnership with Regional TA heads in identification and prioritization of current and future pivotal/core sourcing needs/market Intelligence and the deployment of regional sourcing Plan
- Embed actions to drive diversity into external sourcing in alignment with Global Diversity program.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and quality of service.
- Partner with HR CoE Social Media and Employer Branding head on outreach strategies and hiring campaigns and employer positioning on social media.
- The Sourcing and screening manager will lead two global teams; A sourcing team located across 6 regions and a screening team located in India.
- The sourcing team will manage proactive resourcing and pipeline building for current and future hiring needs and key roles for the company. The sourcing team sits globally in main hiring hubs.
- The screening team which is co-located in India - will manage the screening and primary filtering of all inbound applications to company against Job requirements and create proposals for new pipelines by redirecting applications to other openings. Also, they manage the proper dispositioning for non-selected candidates.
- The sourcing and screening manager will be responsible for defining sourcing strategy and work closely with regional TA heads to provide proper candidates for majority of external hiring either via original screening of inbound applications or actively sourcing candidates for key roles.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.