HR at TPC HR Advisory Services LLP
Views:756 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Head - Global Sales & Marketing - Specialty Polymer Business (15-25 yrs)
Job Title: Head Global Sales & Marketing (Specialty Polymers)
Intermediate Application Product (Textiles & Yarns for stain resistance, coloring and bonding), Films, Consumer Electronic (Moulding Applications), Rigid Packaging (plastic bottles)
Currently IC Role but supported by existing business
- Plant app dev team
- Existing finance team in NCR
- Existing logistics team in NCR
- Other support functions
Job Overview: We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Head of Marketing & Sales to spearhead our Specialty Polymer Sales within India and globally. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing effective sales and marketing strategies to expand the company's presence in the national and global market. The ideal candidate should have a strong technical background in polymer/polyester industry, with technical selling experience of specialty polymer applications to the textile, heavy packaging, automotive, consumer electronics and other industries. Additionally, the candidate should possess excellent Strategic and Operational Management competencies.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to reach 3x or higher in next couple of years..
- Ensure high performance and achievement of sales targets.
- Manage and maintain key customer relationships to achieve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Build and maintain a strong network of customer contacts in the Americas, Europe, APAC, MIddle East and Africa markets for Specialty Polymer products.
- Identify new market opportunities and develop plans to penetrate new markets.
- Analyze market trends and competitor activity to identify opportunities and threats to the company's sales and marketing efforts.
- Provide technical expertise and support to the sales team and customers.
- Collaborate with the R&D team to develop new applications and improve existing products.
- Optimise the marketing budget to ensure the effective use of resources.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering and MBA from a reputed institution.
- 15-20 years of relevant experience in the Specialty polymer industry.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and managing a successful sales team.
- Strong technical knowledge of polymer/polyester industry and related products.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required.
- Experience in creating and building a sales team from scratch is a plus.