Owner at Corporate Search
Views:346 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Head - Global Rewards - IT (15-18 yrs)
- Lead the Compensation & Benefits (C&B) function: driving the global design, standardization and implementation of the C&B policies and procedures in order to ensure a competitive position in the global talent market.
- In this role the incumbent will lead the Total Rewards (Executive Compensation, Payroll, Non-Monetary Rewards & Benefits) for our multiple business entities spread across India, Middle East, Africa & Turkey and other South Asian countries.
- The ideal candidate for this role will be a seasoned and highly qualified person with extensive experience in Managing Total Rewards / C&B Functions for a large global organisation. The individual will need to have strong experience 12 - 15 years. Significant experience of working in a consulting firm as a C&B leader will be an advantage. Working experience of Multicounty payroll & C&B agenda is a must.
- S/he should have a strong executive presence, relationship building skills and an ability to make an impact with internal / external stakeholders.
Education and Experience Guidelines
- Minimum Degree: MBA /PGDM with minimum 15-18 years from a Tier 1 Management Institute.
- Apply or refer with ctc drawn
- Comp 50-60 L or more depending on the candidates
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.