Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:892 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Global HR Shared Services - IT (17-22 yrs)
As the Leader, Global HR Shared Services, you will:
- Involve in setting up the HR shared services function using Technology in alignment to multiple Geographies.
- Responsible for defining process and system problems, framing potential solutions and creating efficiencies through understanding of system capabilities and limitations across geographies.
- Provide operational support in the smooth delivery of HR shared services to the various business entities and facilitate geographical alignment of HR processes. Manage the day-to-day work of the People Operations team, performing operational duties required to keep the process running consistently
- Process improvement, facilitate the alignment of HR processes across all businesses via the use of technology, oversee specifications, developments and investigate ways to improve existing processes and fix pain points through automation, streamlining, and shared services
- Project management, work with HR business partners globally in establishing shared services operations (hire to retire) support based on site project requirements and implementation of new or redesigned systems, reports, and procedures to ensure efficient business processes
- HR communications, interact and work closely with senior level internal stakeholders across all global locations
- Ensure quality, timeliness and proper use of HR information retrieved from systems, managing requests for the HR, ensuring security of HR information through established security protocol, and participate in issue tracking and resolution for all HR systems in Workday.
- Oversee HR reporting and data analytics. Collaborate on development of dashboards in Workday for the user community.
- Post Graduate degree and 17+ years of management experience within HRSS globally.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent organization and planning skills.
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced, confidential environment and exceptional attention to detail.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.