Senior Consultant at Symbiosis Management Consultants
Views:499 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Head/General Manager - Treasury - Automotive - CA (15-20 yrs)
Current Requirement : GM-Treasury
Experience : 15 Yrs. To 20 Yrs.
Will be handling Investments for the Organisation .
Job Description :
- Maintains stewardship for financial assets and debt including overall leadership of the cash management, debt management and investment management functions of the organization and its affiliated entities
- Ensures the maintenance of corporate liquidity and financial stability
- Develops and manages strategies, operations, policies and budgets relating to treasury activities
- Leads in development and revision of financial policies for capital structure, working capital, treasury operations, foreign exchange, interest rate risk management etc
- Directs capital markets, borrowing, investing, foreign exchange, treasury operations, financial risk management and corporate finance initiatives
- Provides strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization (i.e., evaluation of potential alliances acquisitions and/or mergers and pension funds and investments)
- Evaluates investment activities and portfolio management
- Manages treasury function, including meeting short and long-term funding needs
- Oversees cash functions, including cash positioning, cash reporting and forecasting, short-term investing and borrowing, wire payments, fraud prevention, Forex management and hedging, bank account setup and maintenance, and bank relationship management.
- Working/Liaising with internal and Statutory auditors in regards to the treasury related matters