Senior Manager at Ciel HR Services Pvt Ltd.
Views:2172 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Head/General Manager - Quality - Heavy Engineering/Capital Equipment Manufacturing Firm (23-28 yrs)
- Heading overall Quality function /QMS
- Driving continuous process improvement activities at plant
- Ensuring setting up best practices for high end customer satisfaction
- Handling Quality Audits and Assessments
- Quality Management System (ISO 9001/14001/OHSAS 18001)
- Hands on Supplier Development and Project quality
- Monitoring customer complaints and making corrective action plan
- Root Cause Analysis and taking corrective measures
- Maintenance of group Integrated Management System and Processes, their localization and continual improvement.
- Living & fostering problem solving culture at all levels across the company.
- Data acquisition, Statistical Process Control and root cause analysis of key operational quality issues to define and implement effective improvement measures.
- Development and continuance of process driven Business management System.
- Implementation of advanced product Quality Planning for in-house and Tier-1 sub suppliers.
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis.
- Macro and Micro level work load and resource planning.
- Periodical process audits in-house, at sub supplier's workshops and project sites.
- Global and internal reporting as per defined guidelines.
- B.Tech Mech
- 23-28 Years of Experience in Quality Management.
- Exp. of Heavy Manufacturing Industries
- Masters in Quality Management.
- Proven experience of 5 - 10 years as Head of Quality of manufacturing project management company.
- Lead Auditor IMS/QMS/ HSE/ OHSAS
- Knowledge of Fabrication, Machining & Component Assembly.
CTC range - upto 60 Lacs