Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:1696 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head/General Manager - IT Infrastructure - Financial Services/Telecom Sector (15-18 yrs)
The Head of IT Infrastructure is responsible for technology operations and implementation of technology infrastructure which includes data center, Cloud subscriptions (O365, Azure, AWS), network and Server/ Storage services, telephony, collaboration (VC/AV) service monitoring, End user services/ Service Delivery and related software. The person will be responsible for ensuring the availability, integrity, and security for all IT systems and infrastructure. This position will lead the Infrastructure and Operations teams for the Organizations India Business.
Responsibilities (strategic & operational):
- Works closely with CIO and partners with business applications teams to lead the technology infrastructure strategy and execution for the firm
- Planning, project management and implementation leadership, identifying opportunities for automation, cost savings, and service quality improvement.
- Develop and manage strategic vendor partner relationships and run efficient Governance with the partners. Build strategic relationships for providing better services and creating value for the firm
- Conduct product and vendor evaluations ensuring best in class technologies is adopted in the firm
- Work closely with enterprise architecture and business applications teams for assessing cost and feasibility of required infrastructure and deploy / provision optimal infrastructure services
- Ensures the compliance with standards supporting integration of and convergence to new solutions as they emerge
- Hands-on technical expertise for direct oversight, problem-solving and participation for complex infrastructure implementation, system upgrades and operational troubleshooting.
- Accountable for procurement and maintenance of Software/Hardware assets
- Develops, implements, and enforces incident, problem and change management using ITIL best practices
- Leadership for delivery of 24/7 service operations and KPI compliance. Provides insight and experience to redefine service level agreements. Drives the team to meet or exceed defined service levels.
- Evaluate collaboration needs of a geographically distributed workforce and come up with a solution that works seamlessly across locations
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Responsible for financial management including budget management and forecasting for a significant budget area.
- Responsible for People Management including work plan development, performance management, and people development
- Leads the coordination and execution of Enterprise Disaster Recovery testing and reporting
- Drives operating efficiencies through entitlement reviews and software contract negotiations and/or consolidation opportunities.
Experience & Qualification :
- BE / B.Tech with 15+ years of total experience, including 10+ years in a production 24/7 high-availability multi-site enterprise ERP environment, including application hosting, voice and data networks, security and information protection.
- Experience of leading overall infrastructure and end user services for a complex organization and network, including multicounty setup, VLAN setup for regulatory requirement, managing data protection. Experience of working in similar roles with financial services / Telecom sector/ Large GICs is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Storage Area Network (SAN) and related technologies, Cisco-based network communications technology, High availability and disaster recovery architecture, communication and related technologies. Should have worked on end user services automation and analytics in past.
- ITIL & PMP certifications are preferred
- Experience with regulatory compliance issues, as well best practices in application and network security.