Business Head at Xpert Conexions
Views:2782 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head/General Manager - IT - DTH (8-23 yrs)
Head IT - DTH - General Manager (DTH Experience Mandatory)
Responsible for end-to-end Engg Project delivery and subsequent operations for the DTH LOB.
As part of business EC, responsible for the growth of business and ensure Engg function is well equipped and aligned to support the dynamic needs of business time to time.
Engage with all Engg and Business strategic partners for flaw less operational efficiency and also efficient delivery of related Engg solutions and projects.
Lead the Engg Team for success of the function and business, also guide the Partners/vendors to synchronise/align with changing needs of business unit.
Own and manage the Engg Budget and ensure optimum spending by efficiently managing the resources.
Coordinate with different Internal departments and stake holders including AMB members for business needs.
- Would be responsible for the entire Engg delivery and Engg operations for the DTH business unit.
- Implement Engg / Industry best practices to support business growth and operational efficiency.
- Manage the relationships with preferred partners for Engg delivery and operational support.
- Own, manage and report the overall DTH Engg budget, with possible cost savings.
- Apart from smooth functioning of support & operational systems, ensure developmental focus for deployment of strategic systems.
- Develop Customer Service and Business focus amongst Engg / IS team.
- Ensure uptime and performance of applications as per defined SLA
- Partner engagement and governance.
- Maintain Business and Functional KPIs from Engg perspective.
- Perform regular review of problem metrics, manage vendors to achieve/exceed SLAs
- Consistently planning for future business requirements, re-architecting/consolidating the current ecosystem for making it scalable, less taxing and future ready.
- Engg services continuity management through established and tested HA and DR processes.
- Defining User & Systems Requirements Specifications for new systems, and Change / Enhancement Requests for existing systems.
- To continuously capture internal/external employee feedback and act on the same to avoid productivity losses / customer complaints due Engg / Software related problems.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.