Manager at Naukri.com
Views:995 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Head/General Manager - Industrial Relation/Human Resource/Administration - Manufacturing (10-12 yrs)
As a GM, Will be responsible to lead our Human resources and Industrial relations all across Quality Needle by contributing to Recruitment, Training & Development, Health & Safety program, Compensation & Benefit, Payroll & Leave Management, Industrial Relation and HR Statutory Compliances & Administration.
HR Functions :
- To manager a complete recruitment life-cycle.
- To supervising, staffing, induction program, contract negotiations, policy & procedures and retirement program for employees.
- Attendance, Leave Management & Payroll Management
- Monthly Manpower planning, Budgeting & preparation MIS Sheet for management. Coordinating in formulation & implementation of increment, incentive & other remuneration policies.
- Preparation of Annual/Monthly HR MIS, HR Dashboard & HR Budget like Man Power Cost, Transport, administration, Training, Welfare, Safety, Recreational, Infrastructure, and Recruitment etc.
- Preparation of Monthly Cost VS Budget Report for Management Information
- Track the monthly adherence of HR Cost line and prepare action plan for the next month.
IR Functions :
- To monitor factories IR Issues like EPF, ESIC, Bonus, Gratuity, Contract labour issues, Union issues, Labour court issues etc.
- To actively involve in industrial relation issues such as grievances, discipline, domestic enquiry, collective bargaining with trade union, employee support and services and prompt resolve of these issues in a fair manner through counseling keeping organizational interest.
- To monitor statutory compliance at all levels involving liaison with external agencies, Govt. authorities, agencies for visualising managerial grip & maintain industrial relations.
- To negotiate and settle disputes with the Union and maintaining discipline & harmonious working environment across all employee levels.
- To Prepare statutory compliance checklist of all the laws applicable & implementation action.
- Identification of noncompliance in relevant act and its corrective action.
- To deal with contractual Labour, Assuring their manpower strength.
- Checking up of their statutory compliance's as per checklist, regular follow up with contractor if there is shortage of manpower, checkup of their attendance register, gate register, Muster roll. Verifying their monthly P.F. Challan's, Insurance certificate under workmen compensation policy, License etc.
- House Keeping monitoring, Safety and General Administration.
- Health Insurance Program: Coordinate free health checkup camp for Factory workers & their family members
Required Candidate profile ;
1. Must have good exposure into IR / Labour Issues/ Local Administration / Government Bodies within Noida, Greater Noida/ Ghaziabad ONLY.( Preferably had served 3-5 years in dealing Govt. bodies / local administration of Noida)
2. Should have all-round exposure in HR functions like; talent acquisition, retention, employee engagement, HRIS/HRMS etc.
3. Only Male Candidates will only be preferred.