Client Engagement Manager at Cornerstone International Group
Views:625 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Head/General Manager - India Operations - IT (18-25 yrs)
We are seeking General Manager for Heading India Operations for a managed services company in Hyderabad. The incumbent should come with prior experience in managing a profit center with the Sales, Program Delivery, HR, IT teams reporting to him/her.
Experience working with Oracle technologies would be preferred.
- Design, develop and implement a strategic plan to advance the company's mission and objectives to promote revenue, profitability, and growth for the organization, and set goals for growth.
- Manage business operations and account management teams and resources and ensure on-time delivery of deliverables. In addition, ensure deliverables meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Also responsible for the steering and tracking of project delivery with established KPIs, metrics, SLAs in alignment with global standards.
- Regularly compile detailed business status reports including the status of the sales, revenue generation, etc. Proactively identify any items of concern including possible impact to the schedule and/or delivery dates.
- Control budgets and optimize expenses
- Present the status report to Buchanan Technologies management as well as the customer.
- Track deliverables and progress of the technical, sales, and account management teams.
- Establish channel partnerships in order to increase sales revenue.
Desired Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with Business Applications development and delivery, Preferably Oracle Technologies (Oracle EBS, Siebel, Peoplesoft, Hyperion).
- BE or B. Tech from an accredited university.
- Ability to Plan and direct program schedules and budgets.
- Proven Executive Management experience.
- Strong management and interpersonal skills required.
- Must be independent, self-motivated, trustworthy, innovative, and diligent.
- Ability to deliver under tight schedules.
- Ability to manage technical, sales, and account management teams and resources, and ensure deliverables are on-time and delivered to expectations.
- Strong and proven experience in Account Management, Finance, and Accounting.