Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:743 Applications:303 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Head/General Manager/AGM - Human Resource - ITeS/BPO (17-24 yrs)
Head (GM/AGM)- Human Resource - ITeS/BPO
- The Individual will Head the HR Function for PAN India for the Organisation & manage End to End HR (ie, HRBP, HR Operations, OD, L&D, ER, C&B) for Multiple Delivery Centers. Partner with business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
Key Responsibilities :
- Assist in developing corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as C&B, L&D, R&R, Employee engagement & Retention, Employee Relations, HR Operations, Health & Safety.
- Assist in evolving short and mid-term organization strategies, and act as a change agent.
- Responsible for all HR processes, workflows, systems, employee communication, and policies.
- Create and manage talent strategies for performance management, staffing and career progression.
- Designing and administering most relevant and reasonably Compensation Strategy and Employee Benefit plans to attract industry talent.
- Monitor adherence and adoption of internal policies and HR systems by larger organization.
- Manage and responsible for HR Budgets creation and utilization linked to outcomes.
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics.
- Ensuring compliance on regulations and liaise with legal counsel on complex matters.
- Managing and mentoring soft skill training for all cadres and leadership development programs for grooming breed of potential leaders.
- Ensure succession plan for critical roles across organization and identifying potential leaders.
- Effective communication network across organization and employee grievance redressal mechanism.
- Lead the HR team to enhance their competencies and provide the necessary guidance.
Qualification And Experience :
i. MBA / PG in HR with 17 to 24 Yrs experience in HR
ii. Should have managed pan India with exposure to creating and driving employee engagement and retention frameworks and effectively leading enterprise-level initiatives.
iii. Should have exposure to Inclusive Diversity, Leadership and Employee Communication, virtual employee engagement and events.
iv. Should have exposure to grievance and disciplinary management and employee relations.
v. Strong client interaction and stakeholder management
Essential Attribute :
A. Team handling experience
B. People Management skills
C. Coaching, Listening, Analytical skills
D. Good number orientation
E. Strong functional skills in HR area of expertise, ability to resolve conflicts and build teams
F. Excellent transparent communication style
G. Understanding of employment labour law
H. Excellent computer skills especially with MS-Office (Excel, PPT)