VP at Airflash
Views:885 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - General Management - FinTech (8-18 yrs)
Lead all aspects of the FinTech Innovation Lab ( Internal, External Innovation, Center of Excellence on Emerging Technologies, Accelerator, CVC )
- Recruitment: Lead outreach to the relevant tech communities (fintech, enterprise, insurtech) to recruit candidates to apply for the programs, including meeting investors, entrepreneurs and other key stakeholders in the fintech and insurtech spaces. Organize panels and other events to raise the visibility of the program within the fintech, insurtech and enterprise tech communities. Participate on panel discussions in partnership with other organizations.
- Screening: Manage the initial review of the applicants, coordinate the review of relevant candidates with the participating financial institutions (FI) and VCs. Organize and manage the selection of finalist companies recommended by the participating corporates and VCs.
- Launch: In coordination with the Partnership's events team, organize and execute launch events to introduce each set of program companies to the relevant participants.
- Orientation: Conduct orientation sessions for program tech companies as well as orientation sessions with other program participants.
- During Program: Work with the events team to schedule and attend the first meetings between Lab companies and financial institutions and prepare the companies for those meetings; Manage the schedule of Office Hours, Workshops and other content sessions with industry executives; Convene periodic meetings and calls for the representatives of the participating financial institutions/mentors/VCs to assess progress on an interim basis; Convene periodic meetings for program tech Companies.
- Demo Day: In coordination with Partnership's events team, organize and execute Demo Day for program tech companies to present to audience of VCs, senior financial institution executives, mentors and press. Includes coaching sessions with program tech companies and all execution of event logistics.
- Post Program: Schedule and manage feedback sessions for the program tech companies and calls with the participating corporates/mentors/VCs. Proactively develop ways to support graduates post program, including relevant introductions to partners and visibility within Partnership network.
- Other: Plan and execute events that support past graduates of the programs.
- Lead negotiations with selected program tech companies on warrant coverage taken by the Fund.
- Work with SVP and CEO of the Partnership Fund on review and approval of any direct investments made by Partnership Fund in graduates of the FinTech Innovation Lab.
- Work closely with the reporting team to track financial and operational progress of all Lab companies, including internal and external reporting to FIL investors, Partnership Fund board and external constituents.
- Manage communications to ensure smooth, timely and efficient operations of the program.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the Partnership Fund marketing /PR resources to identify opportunities for positive positioning of the program in traditional and social media.
- Public Relations/Social Media/Web presence - Develop and deploy a public relations and social media strategy and enlist support with implementation; maintain and update the program websites.
Diversity & Inclusion
- Support the development of the Fintech Fellows Program, focused on providing access to underrepresented technology talent in financial services
- Increase outreach to ensure the Lab opportunity is presented to diverse founders
- Proactively remain informed and current on competitive landscape and key trends in fintech and digital health spaces.
- Work closely with Partnership Fund CEO to deepen relationships with participating corporates.
- Work collaboratively with the Fund's partner in the FinTech Innovation Lab.
- MBA and at least 8-15 years- work experience in investing/finance and/or Startup/Innovation post business school.
- Some financial services experience preferred.
- Experience and passion for the start up ecosystem a plus.
- Excellent quantitative/analytical and negotiation skills.
- Excellent writing, communication, marketing and organizational skills.
- Skillful at building relationships with senior executives. Able to manage relationships with Partnership Fund network, entrepreneurs and Partnership staff.
- Business knowledge: Able to understand business issues and incorporate appropriately.
- Able to work in a small staff environment. Willing to perform, and where needed assume responsibility for, organizational tasks.
- Experience with engaging stakeholders and increasing reach digitally
- Ability to adjust work hours to include evening events
- Able to take initiative and work independently.
- Strong commitment to social impact and entrepreneurship and to the Fund's double bottom line mission
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.