Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:1024 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head/General Counsel - Legal - FMCG/Manufacturing Firm - LLB (12-20 yrs)
- LL.B. qualification with strong communication & stakeholder management skills
- 10 + years of relevant experience - candidates from a FMCG industry segment may be considered
- Experience providing legal counsel on a wide variety of corporate/commercial matters
- Experience drafting and negotiating agreements
- Review & analysis of complex contracts including preparation, drafting & negotiation.
- Independently drafting, reviewing agreements, creating standard templates of agreements, Drafting, negotiating, and reviewing of a wide range of domestic and international commercial contracts (including NDAs, Consortium Agreements, Pre-Bid Agreements, Supply and Purchasing Agreements, Work Contracts, Framework Agreements, Service Level Agreement, Government Contracts, etc.) with public and private customers, as well as suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Adhering to various corporate legal compliances & governance-related topics, including various statutory filings with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. Reviewing and ensuring secretarial compliances / secretarial audit-related work.
- Act as an in-house counsel/ advisor for all legal matters
- Liaise with external counterparts - for any litigation or recovery matters
- Provide expertise on matters pertaining to statutory compliance, IPR, taxation issues etc. from a legal standpoint
- Act as an advisor to the business on any ethics & compliance related matters
- To advise on employment related issues e.g. termination, severance, mutual separation, outsourcing arrangements, employment templates
- Supporting employment practices including drafting of contracts, intellectual property agreements, as well as providing guidance during other critical activities if needed
- To ensure that all legal and compliance related issues are approved by in accordance with policies and guidelines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.