Recruitment Professional at VIL India
Views:815 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:139
Head - Fund Raising - Infrastructure Projects (10-20 yrs)
The company is one of the most profitable and fastest growing player in the infrastructure PPP sector and has established long track record in infrastructure and water management projects.
The candidate would be responsible for the entire fund raising activities. The company foresees multifold growth over the next few years and to fuel this expansion it needs to undertake aggressive fund raising exercise.
Candidates Preferred from infrastructure investment firm.
Key Responsibility Areas :
- Fund raising
- Identify assets for investment through various sources.
- Monitor the investment team.
- Ensure compliance with all policies in place
- Determining financial goals, designing and implementing systems, policies & procedures to facilitate internal financial goals.
- Adopt and implement cost reduction strategies in Debt Portfolio.
- Handling strategic finance transactions including acquisition finance.
- Liaison and negotiate with banks for raising fund and non-fund based facilities at favorable terms.
- Manage relationship with investors, bankers and rating agencies through regular interactions, appraising on project / company developments and ensuring compliance fulfillment.
- Lead the team in executing financing plans.
- Monitoring activities related to funding tie-up and financial closure up to disbursement including preparation of IM, legal documents, CMA and Financial model.
- Monitoring the debt profile, ensuring compliance of post disbursement conditions, repayments and handling consortium meetings.
- Improving processes and audits within the department for optimizing efficiencies.
- Identify fresh financing opportunities and implement re-financing plans.
- Transaction Management including structuring, negotiation and closure.
- Raising Finance for project finance and working capital from banks and financial institutions
- Valuation of group companies for raising debt / equity
- CA/MBA in Finance would be a preferred qualification but not a requirement.
- 10+ years working with infrastructure finance / infra investment Banks/NBFCs with experience in dealing with senior level stakeholders;
- Should have experience in capital intensive industries such as Energy, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Residential and Commercial Real Estate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.