Recruitment Head at The Grand Group - HR Provider
Views:788 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Head - Fund Raising & Banking Relationship - CA (12-20 yrs)
Head Fund Raising & Banking Relationship
CA with 12+ years of experience in corporate finance, funds raising up to 500 crore
JOB SUMMARY :
- The Head of Corporate Finance & Banking will be a function head responsible for defining the appropriate liquidity quantum that the business should maintain and the composition thereof, that is, cash, bank facilities, and so forth.
- The Corporate Finance head also manages the business's gross debt portfolio with banks & other financial institutions, various funds, thru bonds or debentures & maintain great relationship with all landers.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES :
- Fund raising plans & strategy for the short term mid to long-term in accordance of the business plans of each business verticals
- Leading structured finance fund raise (Securitization / Direct Assignment) transactions. He/she will lead the entire end-to-end process - starting from lead generation, due diligence, structuring of the deal, execution managing post transaction compliance
- Preparation of ownership of financial modelling based on historical & projected financial data of each business for fund raising and continuity of debts/funds credit facilities with various lenders.
- Fund raising from various financial institutions at minimum cost of funds with the available primary & collateral security with each project & business.
- Work closely with Chairman/CEOs of each business for financial mid- term & long-term goals/ project & planning for funds requirements.
- Develop the multi banking facilities to mitigate the mid-term & long-term cash flow risk.
- Minimize cost of funds & borrowings
- Strengthen / scaling up relationships with existing lenders
- Accountable for all monthly, quarterly & yearly or time bound banking compliances for each credit facilities
- Build relationship with new / proposed lenders. On-boarding new funding products / lenders.
- Create, monitor, and manage all documentation and presentation materials required for debt capital
- Lead due diligence exercise for transactions. This would need coordination with internal teams
- Good understanding of the banking environment, treasury products, regulatory and liquidity reporting
- Considerable knowledge of the drivers of liquidity and changing regulatory scenarios and requirements
- A background in managing transitions and building strong business relationships in a changing environment
- An understanding of financial business and products, which will be an advantage
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate issues to senior management and stakeholders
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE :
- Finance/Accounting ; In depth knowledge and understanding of financial statements cash flow, financials ratios and all cash handling procedures and policies.
- Computer Skills ; Uses advance level of computer skills with MS office, mainly Excel, MS word & power points is necessary for all data compilation, financial reporting & compliances of banks or financial institutions
- Business Acumen ; Understands and utilizes business information to manage everyday operations and generate innovative solutions to approach team, business, and administrative challenges
- Technical Acumen ; Understands and utilizes professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct and manage everyday business operations and generate innovative solutions to approach function-specific work challenges
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.