Head - Fulfillment & Operations - Dairy Product Startup (5-10 yrs)
Industry - Internet / Online / eCommerce
Category - Operations
Skills - fulfillment center, fill rate, operations, customer service, warehouse, process excellence
Job Type - Permanent
- An exciting opportunity to head Fulfillment centre.
- End-to-end process owner in a fast paced start up environment.
Our client is one of India's leading Dairy product Start up founded in 2015, is a subscription based, early morning delivery platform for fresh milk and other perishable groceries sourced directly from local farms and dairies.
- We are looking to hire a Fulfillment Centre Head-Heart of SCM in the business who would work as a process owner/driver at the same time. It's a strategic role and the person needs to be on his toes as the operations starts at 2.00 am.
- Owing to the nature of the product, the position holder will also be responsible for liquidation of products.
- He will also be responsible to identify SCM efficiency needs and advise the team accordingly.
Key Deliverables/ Outcomes:
- The incumbent will be responsible to not only set/design and set up the fulfillment centre procedures and policies which witnesses 20,000 litres of delivery per day but also take care of demand forecasting, overseeing the entire warehouse management, call centres as well as liasioning and negotiating with vendors and last mile delivery.
- The incumbent will also be responsible for designing various dashboards/software along with carrying out cost analysis while possessing good market knowledge.
- Background Warehouse Management, Logistics & Last Mile delivery is a must.
- Experience in setting up Fulfillment centers.
Industry: E-commerce preferred
- Experience in fulfillment rate, customer service, process management, vendor management.
- Be part of a meritocratic environment with great career progression opportunities.
- Work in a growing environment with accomplished individuals from diverse backgrounds.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Nishita Shah - +91 124 452 5414
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.