Principal Consultant at Aniaaz Consulting Private Limited
Views:26651 Applications:1812 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:669
Head - Fulfillment - eCommerce (6-10 yrs)
The role will involve setting up new initiatives from scratch and/or rapidly scaling nascent initiatives into large businesses in the logistics industry. This role will build and manage a team and will have revenue responsibility. This role reports directly to COO/Founder and will eventually grow into a senior leadership position.
- Responsible for P and L, Managing Warehouses, and Overseeing distribution
- Manage for cost and productivity in warehouse operations
- Hire, motivate, train, and sustain a high-performance Warehouse team
- Ensure the warehouse is compliant with current safety and health regulations and the team is trained properly
- Prepares SOP's and ensure adherence for fulfilment processes
- Manage performance and cost of drivers attached to the warehouses.
- Manage customer accounts that the warehouse services. Grow the customer base by providing excellent service
- Liaise with corporate functions as needed for smooth functioning of the business in the city
- Engineering and MBA from tier one or tier two institutions
- 6+ years of work experience, demonstrated record of accomplishment of setting up or managing a business unit
- 3+ years in leadership position in fulfilment operations
- Strong analytical skills, people skills and data driven decision making skill is a must
- Prior experience in FMCG sales is a plus
- Experience in E-commerce sector or an APP based service is a plus.