Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:86 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Formulation Research & Development - Pharma (20-24 yrs)
Job Description :
- Report the critical observation to management on day today basis.
- Drive product development from concept to final launch, including technical and process details.
- Track, analyze, and control costs, schedule, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Handling of Development of new formulations.
- Re-alignment / re-processing of existing products to enhance quality and save time and resources.
- Supervising ADL and F&D. Reviewing Reports & Check testing protocol.
- Preparation of Specifications of RM (Particle size/Bulk Density) received from Diff Vendors for R&D Trials with ADL.
- Conduct training for GMP, GDP, GLP and handling of sensitive & hazardous materials
- Experience of working in FDA approved plant will be added advantage.
- Should be innovative and have flair for process development leading to pilot and commercial plants.
- Should be well versed with the R&D sector in larger set ups and should be able to estimate tasks well.
- Good knowledge and understanding of biodegradable polymer based injectable products and aseptic processing.
- Expert knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), FDA, and International regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Proven skill in effective management and leadership.
- Demonstrated proficiency in developing pharmaceutical formulations and process by utilizing Quality by Design (QbD) and Design of Experiments (DOE).