Practice Lead at Elixir Web Solutions
Views:475 Applications:360 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Head - Financial Planning & Analysis - Startup (12-18 yrs)
We are looking out for a Dynamic Leader who holds expertise in FPNA and can help the team in strategic and operational decision making.
Key pointers :
Title : Head - FPNA - Gurgaon for a Start up Organisation.
Experience : 12-18 years
Location : Gurgaon
Strategic planning and decision making.
Expertise in handling FPNA Team
We are looking for an experienced Head of Financial Planning and Analyst, who is passionate about leading, owning, and building world-class financial reporting, data analytics, budgeting, planning and forecasting processes and infrastructure. This position will also assist/oversee in the preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements and special projects as needed. The position will play an essential part in our leadership team in supporting the Executive level leadership team and reporting for investors and Board.
The ideal candidate is the one who is highly strategic, analytical and data-oriented and is suited for someone who excels in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be able to combine financial and analytical capabilities with a high level of emotional intelligence, to lead FP&A and Financial Reporting role and grow our business. This includes driving improvements to current processes and help overall organizational efficiency.
Why we need this role :
Reporting to the CEO and CSO / Head of Financial Growth and Global Finance Head ; and serving as an integral member of the senior management team, the Head - FP&A and Reporting will be responsible for end to end ownership of financial planning, budgeting, and review process partnering with Accounting and business functions to develop.
He/She will build cross functional relationships and use business acumen to drive changes relevant to simplify and streamline the business partner decision support process. This is an outstanding opportunity for a seasoned finance executive with operational experience and a proven track record of creative problem-solving and change management to join in a high-growth, dynamic organization.
The successful candidate must possess the following :
- Minimum 6-10 years of experience in a senior management role ideally with both Managerial Accounting and in-house financial management experience gained in a high-growth organization /start-up environment
- Business or Accounting degree mandatory. A master's in business administration is preferred
- Expert in Macros, Advanced Excel and automation in FP&A, with a strong background in building a driver based planning capability to generate short term and longer term forecasts for all businesses.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving and financial reporting skills
- Strong mentoring, coaching experience to a team with diverse levels of expertise to maximize their performance and utilization
- Superior management skills; ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented
- Business or Accounting degree mandatory, a master's in business administration is preferred
- Advise the key members of senior management on financial planning, budgeting, cash flow, investment priorities, and policy matters
- Serve as the management liaison to the board and audit committee; effectively communicate and present critical financial matters at select board of directors and committee meetings
- Contribute to the development of strategic goals and objectives as well as the overall management of the organization
- Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping the CEO & CSO informed of all critical reporting issues
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.