Founder at Wellspring Consultancy
Views:1808 Applications:348 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:280
Head - Financial Planning & Analysis - Shared Services (15-20 yrs)
We are hiring Head - Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) for our client based at Bangalore.
Lead the functions within FP&A teams to enable the Global CoE planning and reporting function realize its vision of delivering high quality and timely insight, planning and reporting activities that add value to business. The incumbent must have work experience in Shared Services.
- Delivering Quality FP&A operations services around performance reporting, analysis & insight, budgeting & forecasting for UK and leading service review governances with key finance stakeholders.
- Transition, stablise and deliver services from CoE for all group countries.
- Defining and executing COE strategy as part of the CoE leadership team.
- To work with Head FP&A to create Talent Pipeline, develop commercial acumen for the team.
- Leading inclusive teams of more than 40 colleagues, inspire confidence in others, empower colleagues to do their jobs and talent spots future potential that enables sustainability of the function.
- Integrating, balancing and assigning all resources available to achieve great results for the function's and business objective.
- Delivering change, improvement and innovation of existing services, processes, systems and/or infrastructure to deliver value to business.
- Influencing thought and people leadership executing in Finance strategy.
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence.
- Identify issues and establish links by seeing the whole business perspective and take action to resolve.
Relevant Experience & Skills:
- Relevant FP&A operations experience.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence teams, leadership and senior stakeholder to achieve common vision and agenda.
- Track record of managing and leading operations delivery for Multiple teams.
- Front end Finance experience around business contexts desirable with an international working experience.
- Business acumen and understanding of organisational/ functional issues and challenges.
- Ability to integrate & manage systems, tech and people.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.