Head - Financial Planning & Analysis - Pharma - CA (15-20 yrs)
Industry - Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Description :- Head FP&A and Strategy for a growing Pharmaceutical Company based out of Hyderabad
Client Details :
- Our client is a leading Indian MNC in the Pharmaceutical space based out of Hyderabad. Their revenue is in excess of INR 500 crores and they are now looking for an experienced individual to head their FP&A function.
Job Description :
- As HeadFP&A, you will be active member of the leadership team from Finance standpoint.
- Single point of contact for CFO on all issues relating to business units FP&A, leading and ensuring deliverables.
- Forecast the revues and the P&L projections every quarter for remaining year.
- Preparation and finalisation of the Business Plan including capital budgeting in consultation with the Functional heads, JMD & CEO after incorporating all the inputs from all relevant constituents, for presentation to the Board
- Monthly overall business performance packs for CFO and to organize /participate in business reviews.
- Manage strategic planning process, annual budget process and monthly estimate process.
- Ensuring the flow of critical MIS to the top management
- Taking Lead in various IT initiatives to automate the periodic reporting systems, improving efficiency and precision
- Constant monitoring of the actual performance v/s budgeted
- Product costing including new products / projects in R&D
- Capex evaluation for expansion as well as maintenance
- Monitoring that the capex spend is within approved budgetary limits
- Support the Plant heads at various locations and across verticals from Costing and Accountsn perspective to ensure smooth operations
- Controlling plant expenses.
- Providing commercial support on Customer negotiations and contracts.
- Ensuring proper controls are in place in terms of O2C, P2P and expenses management
- Contribute to the Strategic decision making as a member of the key meetings
- Heading commercial in terms of DGFT, Export/Import incentives etc
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, Supply chain to ensure financial plans are coordinated and aligned
- Strong conceptual knowledge of financial planning and analysis and business decision support process.
- Strong Verbal and written/presentation communication skills
- High adaptability and ability to work across functions with Senior leaders in the organization like Heads of the manufacturing sites.
- Ability to understand the business model and drivers of top-line and bottom-line.
- Good leadership skills to manage team.
- CA with 15-20 years of experience, additionally ICWA preferable, prior experience in SAP environment a must with 5-6 years of direct plant exposure.
Job Offer :
- A chance to grow and prosper in one of the best names in the industry. Be a key contributor to the strategy and growth story.
Contact - Ekta Singh - +91 (0) 22 4236 3333
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.