Founder at Centre For Recruitment & Selection Pvt Ltd
Views:1279 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:165
Head - Financial Planning & Analysis - Manufacturing Firm (12-20 yrs)
Head - Financial Planning & Analysis
As Head - FP&A, you will report to the CFO. Your key responsibilities would be:
- Analyze the financial performance and outlook with the CFO, identifying trends and driving the actions
- Support the CFO and the leadership team in developing the budget guidelines
- Deep understanding of business challenges and how they impact the company's financial position
- Liaise with key stakeholders to develop and continually improve budgeting, financial projections, operating forecast and other ad hoc analysis
- Provide leadership, support and guidance to the FP&A team ensuring delivery of the budget, forecasts and supporting analysis
- Support the senior Leadership Team with data-driven analysis and act as a sounding board when making commercial decisions and formulating strategy
- Ability to explain complex financial information to non-financial business partners
- Develop financial models and analyse them to support strategic initiatives
- Lead within a performance management framework that delivers measurable objectives
- Conduct in depth analysis in support of quarterly Board of Directors meeting and Company earnings.
- Present monthly and quarterly financial reports of the business to leadership team (India and Global)
- Thorough understanding of the group's cash-flow position, including cash forecasting, reporting and strategies for improving working capital
- Build and manage relationships and network productively
- Maintain FP&A reporting tools, based in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Be responsible for Pricing and Go to Market investments to ensure sustainable and competitive cost structures. Influence choices of product portfolio that leads to pricing and investments principles
The Successful Applicant:
- CA /MBA Finance with 12-15 years of core FP&A experience
- Knowledge of Power BI, business planning tools, analytical mindset.
- You should be working in a manufacturing organization (Non negotiable) with multi-plants and have experience in managing a team of 5+ individuals.