Head - Financial Planning & Analysis - CA (6-10 yrs)
Head - Financial Planning & Analysis (CA)
- Support the CFO in communicating financial strategy issues and recommended changes to senior management and the Board.
- Support and contribute to the production of the five-year business plan and financial strategy.
- Monitor adherence to the Financial Strength outcomes set out in the five-year business plan recommending improvements to the plan.
- Provide the Board with relevant and timely information to enable it to assess performance against the Group's strategy and objectives.
- Develop financial KPIs which will be used to assess the success of both the business and the financial strategy.
- Analyse competitor and market financial information to provide insight to assist with decision making.
- Be the finance business partner and support the business in the achieving committed business performance and targets
- Providing analyses and delivering insights that link financial reports to business strategies
- Support the month-end, quarter-end and year-end reporting requirements in accordance with timelines
- Review business unit financial performance against the budget, forecast and prior periods and prepare monthly commentary and variance analysis
- Lead the business planning, budgeting and forecasting processes and management reviews
- Partner with Global finance teams to understand variances, business drivers and influence forecasting assumptions
- Support Country Head and other cost center managers in understanding expenditure/accruals and improving the timing and accuracy of forecasts
- Post Graduate in Business Finance or CA with 6 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Experience in corporate FP&A processes such as business partnering, budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis and management reporting
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix management structure
- Ability to anticipate and identify opportunities to improve processes and drive efficiency