Human Resources Consultant at Helix - HR
Views:5676 Applications:435 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Head - Financial Planning & Analysis - BPO (14-20 yrs)
- The person leads the budgeting, forecasting, long-term planning, implementation, and business strategic analysis of the financial team.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Supervision of Financial Analyst
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports, MIS
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, MBA Finance highly preferred, 14-18 years experience as Director of Financial Planning and Analysis, Strong leadership skills required. Experience in IT/ITES preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.