Manager - TA at IndiHire
Views:3024 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Head - Finance Transformation - Retail (10-20 yrs)
Should have experience into SAP implementation and HANA
Position is with one of the retail company.
- Develop and implement service models that promotes efficiency, customer service and substantial efficiency savings that are compliant with statutory requirements.
- Determine and specify the core requirements of the operational excellence which will help the organization to deliver the services and goods required to achieve best value in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Initiate and apply best in class practice around process, technology, shared service excellence, design and controls across all core finance areas.
- Understand and design Organization-wide finance processes and recommend improvement opportunities around process efficiencies and internal controls
- Provide a governance structure, ensure accountability and enable the predictability of the outcomes of each transformation initiative.
- Prior experience of SAP implementation in a mid/ large organization
- Robotic Process Automation; Finance Transformation.
- Work collaboratively with the senior representatives of all functions across organization. As a Finance Process Improvement Lead to engage and understand key drivers/issues, and then design, develop and plan finance projects
- Work with the finance process owners and Finance Systems Group to assess the finance landscape and provide insight. Basis prior experience provide innovative finance solutions and hypotheses. Assess change readiness and prepare plans for helping process owners and key users through change.
- Coach, mentor and assist project teams. Manage, inspire, motivate, supervise and support staff in the department to deliver the outcomes set out in the finance programme plans.
- Establish credibility at all levels and build problem solving partnerships with the finance process owners
- Develop a mechanism at strategic touch points to monitor finance performance and facilitate open discussions of improvement opportunities
- Manage the monthly/ Fortnightly & weekly dash boards/financial/management reports. Highlighting the performance gaps, budget overruns and solutioning.
- Analyze competition in terms of business performance and share the insights with relevant stakeholders