Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:392 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
Head - Finance - Textile/Fabric Manufacturer - CA (12-20 yrs)
1. Job Knowledge :
- Ability to Manage and Supervise Entire Accounts Team, Finance Team and Lead them to achieve their schedule on time.
- Coordinate with all the Team and support them in all their activities and provide solution. Coordination abilities with other departments in the Organisation.
Knowledge in -
- Analysis and Submission of Monthly P&L Account, Balance Sheet
- Receivables, Payables Management and Inventory Management
- Analysis and submission of MIS Statement - Receivables, Payable and Ageing report
- Finalisation of Financial Accounts, Annual Report Finalisation and to co-ordinate with Statutory Auditors for Audit Completion
- Finance, Income Tax, GST, Bank Finance , Forex and experience in Coordination with Banks.
- Handing Export Finance , Export Credit, Bank Finance, Fund Based
Non Fund Based Bank Limits.
Experience in submitting CMA and Bank Forms
- Preparation of Cash Flow, Fund Flow and Free Cash Flow statements.
- Basic Product Costing, Inventory Valuation and Qty. reconciliation
- Covering Insurance Risk for all Group Companies for all Risk and coordinate with Insurance team, Insurance Companies
2. Worked in ERP environment and thorough knowledge in Accounts,
Finance, Fixed Assets Module.
3. Proficiency in Excel, Word etc.
4. Any other knowledge relevant to the Job Title.
Preferred Industry: Textile - Manufacturing - Yarn, Grey, Processing of Fabrics
Exposure from other Manufacturing Industry also preferred if they possess the following knowledge.