Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:7543 Applications:334 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:258
Head - Finance - Small Finance Bank - CA (8-10 yrs)
One of the Small Finance Bank is hiring for a Key role based out of Varanasi. This position will report into CFO in the Bank and will be responsible for financial planning and analysis function, fund raise and management/reporting of certain regulatory KPIs for the Bank.
Profile: Head of Finance
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Financial Planning & Analysis:
- Lead Strategic Plans and Budgeting processes which occurs during the financial year, including providing support during the overall process, coordinating with various business teams and ensuring an efficient planning process
- Lead month end close process and monthly forecasting process working with business teams. Participate with accounts in finalization of monthly accounts. This will include preliminary P&L and Balance Sheet health check such as GL scrutiny, yield analysis, monthly trend analysis etc.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and forecasting packs, working with the business to understand performance, current issues and trends covering P&L, Balance sheet, segmental reporting and monitoring of key KPIs
- Prepare various ad-hoc financial analyses as required from time to time to support on-going business decisions and monitoring. Drive key insights and analytics
- Effective use of reporting systems for managing monthly results and forecasts
- Lead and execute process improvement initiatives within the team and improve efficiency.
- Drive projects / identify automation opportunities
- This role is responsible to lead fundraising including but not limited to Tier II Capital, IPO, QIP, Debentures, Refinancing and Equity.
- This role will also require dealing with credit rating agencies and management of ratings.
Monitoring / Reporting Regulatory KPIs:
This role is Responsible for :
- Monthly MCLR working, reporting & management
- Monthly PSL monitoring & reporting
- Monthly monitoring and reporting of loan covenants
Skills & Qualifications:
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent degree (MBA) with 8-10 years of experience, preferably in the banking industry
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
- Should have hands on fund raising experience-IPO, QIP,
- Effective oral and written communication skills with a strong ability to efficiently communicate financial results to both financially and non-financially oriented persons
- Strong business partnering and interpersonal skills
- Handling of share valuation process would be added advantage.
- High degree of proficiency with Excel, MS Access and PowerPoint
Those interested may apply or call on 8451801646 for more queries