Head - Finance - Retail - CA (10-15 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Setup organization's financial planning, MIS and controls process.
- Drive operational control, compliance, legal processes to ensure the smooth running of the organization
- Lead external and internal audit process
- Closely work with the international teams and lead India's financial consolidations and other financial processes
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization i.e., evaluation of capital forecasts, potential alliances, acquisitions, etc.
- Staff and manage the finance function
- Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 10 years of experience
- Experience in strong commercial organizations with complex supply chains, financial & process control, legal that require a deep understanding of processes, technological impact, and, rigor.
- Worked in the retail industry
Functional/Technical Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Ethical conduct
- Financial Management
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving/Analysis and Strategic Thinking
- Strong team work
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.