Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:1735 Applications:591 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:514
Head - Finance - Processed Foods (10-20 yrs)
- Responsible for driving Finance Function for Processed Food Division.
- Responsible for designing and Implementing finance strategy in-line with PFD business for determining key accountabilities & deliverables thru- effective implementation of policies & procedures and optimal use of manpower.
- Responsible for Formulating Annual budgets, working capital management and to review accounts for PFD division.
- Review and present monthly financial statements covering all aspects of financial transactions including compliance.
- Analyse current performance, prioritizing growth opportunities, preparing business model, conducting variance analysis, and implementing corrective actions.
- Enhance Finance processes & systems keeping the long-term business perspective in mind.
- Provide corrective, preventive and disposition actions for the audit reports raised by Internal Audit and Statutory functions.
- Monitor accounting activities on Daily/Weekly/Monthly basis and ensure proper maintenance of all Books of Accounts.
- Optimize contribution through effective receivable/payable management, inventory control and other cost reduction and strategic initiatives, monitoring the spent and maintaining right inventory levels.
- Effective Tax Management and all the Statutory Compliances.
- Ensuring smooth conduct of Internal and Statutory Audits / Compliance.
- Ensure process improvement initiatives undertaken namely risk assessment of accounts payable and receivable function as well as identifying the compliance weakness.
- Provide continuous inputs / solution to business functions on enhancing operational efficiency.
- External Relationship management with stake holders such as Bankers, Govt Authorities (For Subsidies).
- Ensure finalization of Financial projections & RoI for new and expanding projects and existing operations in collaboration with Projects Team and PFD Head.
- Responsible for motivating and developing team members for effectively delivering their responsibilities.
- Enable team members to perform better by providing timely feedback, conducting structured performance development reviews and setting clear KRAs and provide inputs for development.
- Keep up to date with latest developments / trends in the respective areas of work and recommend the same for improving performance / productivity / engagements levels