Proprietor at Techno Placements
Views:1415 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
Head - Finance - Pharma/Manufacturing (5-15 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be an active mix of Accounting (75%) & Business Finance( 25%)
- Managing General Ledger Accounting, P&L Management, Balance Sheet, Working Capital and Fund/Cash flow management.
- Responsible for entire accounting function including accounts receivable/payable, complianceand governance through standard operating procedures.
- Manage all sides of accounting operations, including payables, receivables, payroll, and tax preparation.
- Responsible for closing the books of annual, quarterly, and monthly.
- Develop appropriate tracking methods for revenue and expenses.
- Advise on financing options to support an organization's growth.
- Responsible for maintenance of all finance related activities, cost cutting, expense control, tax matters and general accounts, finalization of accounts
- Responsible for funds management, cash flow, tax management, budget and financial control / reporting.
- Responsible for satisfactory statutory & internal audits - Framing Guidelines for MIS &Reporting - Tax Reporting
- Expertise in Taxation (Income Tax ,VAT )
- Foreign Banking transactions
Desired Candidate Profile
- MBA/CA/CA Inter
- Tally ERP 9 is must
- Accounting Finalization & Controls
- Auditing Skill, Analytical ability
- Knowledge in Foreign exchange, TDS, VAT
- Knowledge in MIS reports
Qualification - MBA Finance / CA Inter
Experience: 5 to 15 years
Age: 30-40 Years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.