Senior Manager at TrustKlub Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1171 Applications:306 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Head - Finance - Pharma (10-15 yrs)
- At present, We are having an urgent opening for HEAD - FINANCE for a REPUTED PHARMA MNC Co for their ONE MAJOR division based at MUMBAI location..
- The company is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai
LOOKING FOR A FEMALE CANDIDATE ONLY
Prefer a CA with 12-15 years of experience
Few Key points to be focused :
1. Designation : Head Finance
2. Portfolio : One of the pharma divisions
3. Gender diversity only
4. Key Skills : Finance Business Partnering, FP&A, Stakeholder management & Controllership
Major accountabilities :
- Support the finance function for the business working closely with the team of Division finance controllers
- Work with business leadership to drive P&L for the entire affiliate by partnering with the commercial teams and other relevant functions to have the business health under check
- Support the Annual Plan process. Coordinate with Commercial and Business Heads, Support functions, EPO and EPD India and multiple functions to ensure correct Plan is made within the deadlines set by division working on multiple scenarios and risk mitigation exercise to ensure division objectives are met.
- Support the quarterly RLBE (Latest Business Estimates) process, ensuring accuracy in actual results.
- Proactive and continuous anticipation of changing market environment and business performance to develop risk mitigation strategies.
- Support the monthly and periodical business Performance review process and ensuring that the business runs smoothly.
- Identify and work on continuous process improvement / Cost optimization projects along with other groups.
- Ensure the Management Information system (MIS) is effective and updated according to changing business needs.
- Lead the integration effort of acquired brands/businesses.
- Work with OEC to implement compliance program with no red flags in corporate audit / No significant finding.
- Ensure financial approval in compliance with FP-110.
- Ensuring the Business receives effective transactional support where required. Partner with IFO and Audit team on multiple business needs.
- Partner with the taxation team to help ensure compliance with all the needed tax laws, defending any notices / actions from the Government.
- Minimizing Price control impact.
- Manage working capital with review and control of DSO, DOH.
- Typically controller, planner plus business partner, be able to drive projects. functional : independently look at line items of a P&L, deep dive and do good data analytics, come up with insights, should be able to drive a P&L, understand how the changes will reflect on long term business performance