Founder at Executive Search
Views:3791 Applications:316 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:301
Head - Finance & Operations - Professional Services Firm (10-20 yrs)
A leading professional services global firm.
- Strong presence in India with reputed client base and an operations intensive business model.
- Firm is on a growth mode and wishes to appoint a key leader for spear heading its business operations.
- We have a performance oriented culture promoting meritocracy and customer orientation.
Role : Head Finance & Operations
Key elements of the role :
- CFO with broader responsibilities for business & commercial operations, HR, administration & secretarial.
- Business partnering through financial & operations planning/analysis.
- Operations streamlining through development & management of systems & processes for productivity & efficiency across the firm.
- Responsibility for Operational governance - management review, compliances & measurements.
- Finance MBA or CA/ICWA, preferably with Company Secretary qualifications.
- About 10+ years of experience in B2B business models - consulting, projects oriented businesses.
- CFO type of experience in midsized organizations known for quality of management and business systems along with a good track record of performance.
Key skills needed are -
- Commercial acumen, analytical and numerical skills.
- Leadership and people skills
- Planning, organizing and coordination skills
- Systems and process orientation
- Communication - verbal and written
- Tenacity and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Result orientation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.